A taste of what you are going to create for the next 3 weeks
- Research the term Kinetic Animation,
- Explain why you would use a kinetic animation
- Who was the main trend setter in this field?
Group Task – project brief – Unit 7 UAL level 3 Art & Design Kinetic animation project
Create a 60 seconds animated Kinetic typography sequence using Adobe After Effects. You must one of these speech below:
Marting Luther King “I have a Dream”
- Neil Armstrong “The Moon Landing”
- JF Kennedy
- Charlie Chaplin
- Listen as a (group) each of the speeches above
- Download your preferred speech
- Edit the sound clip as needed (reduce to 60 seconds you want to use).
- Import into Adobe After Effects and analyse, use a planning sheet -> markers where each work should appear.
- Prepare a rough plan for transitions and how the words will appear in your animation.
- Prepare a storyboard for your animation
- Animate text objects based on your audio and storyboarded plan.
- Add Intro and credits to your animation
- Package your animation
- Present your work to the class
- Upload your animation on your blog or youtube
Hand in your group project inexactly 3 weeks
Good Samples – Kinetic Animations
Extension – Homework
Try and animate a whole song, you will find songs lyrics on this site http://www.metrolyrics.com/