This post is for the creative and Media Foundation Students:
The role of the Graphic Designer:
Ensures that a logo is present on the website all the way trough
Ensures that the publicity for the website is ready (both online and print)
Designs both Flyers and banners, AND DON’T FORGET SKETCHES
I REPEAT THE MAIN LOGO SHOULD PRESENT ON THE MAIN SITE AND THE INDIVIDUAL SITES.
The role of the Project Manager:
- Keeps the team toghether and don’t say no to hard work
- Ensures that all roles are well understood by all team members
- Keeps to deadlines (and yours is on the 23rd of this month)
- Responsible for ordering the domain names and webspace
The project Assistant
- Supports the Project Manager in all his duties, and put it all together; documentation, meeting minutes etc…
The risk Assessor
- INFORMS THE REST OF THE TEAM OF ALL RISKS WITH THE WEBSITE
- Making sure the site complies to copyrights (meaning no copy and paste and I MEAN IT!!!!!)
- Looks at deficiencies in the site (images, users)
- Weight the risks of having a website online (data protection and how to avoid lost of data. That should not be a problem – remember IT CLASSES)
I WANT TO SEE EVIDENCE OF TEAM MEETINGS AND MINUTES.
I AM EXPECTING E-MAILS BY FRIDAY FROM YOU ALL.
DO NOT COME BACK TO ME NEXT WEEK WITH NO EVIDENCE OF PLANNING AND RESEARCH!!!!!
ONE OF YOU NEEDS TO TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY TO UPLOAD THE VIDEOS ON THE MAIN SITE BLOG.
REMEMBER THE CYBER-GOD IS WATCHING ALL YOUR MOVES ON THE NET (ME)………WE HAVE GOT DEADLINES.